Prof. Emanuela Carbonara
Emanuela Carbonara earned a D.Phil in Economics at the University of Oxford. Currently she is an Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Bologna. She has been a visiting professor at George Mason University and at the University of Amsterdam.
BOCLE’s themes of research: Economics of regulation, Industrial organization and competition policy, Intellectual property and Public Economics.
Recent Representative publications
- “Lawmakers as Norm Entrepreneurs”, forthcoming, Review of Law and Economics (with Francesco Parisi and Georg von Wangenheim).
- “Legal Innovation and the Compliance Paradox”, Minnesota Journal of Law , Science and Technology, 2008, vol 9(2), (with Francesco Parisi and Georg von Wangenheim).
- “The Paradox of Legal Harmonization”, Public Choice, 2007, vol 132: 367 – 400 (with Francesco Parisi).
- “Optimal Territorial Scope of Laws: Subsidiarity and Legal Harmonization”, forthcoming, in Francesco Parisi and Vincy Fon, “Sources of Law: The Economics of Lawmaking”, Oxford University Press (with Barbara Luppi and Francesco Parisi).
- “Piracy and Product Differentiation in the Market for Digital Goods”, vol.2/2003, Rivista Italiana degli Economisti (with Elena Argentesi and Matteo Alvisi).
click here to contact Prof. Carbonara